Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Transfer posting 1/25/11

I could relate to the black kid that said when him and friends went to the store, him and his friends were treated differently.I can relate with that because when me and a group of friends went to a shoe store, it mad us upset to see the workers following us around.The workers watched our every move and they were expecting us to do something corrupt.Me and my friends felt disrespected so we left the store empty handed , and went some where else with our money.At the point in time it didnt matter if we got a good deal on a pair of shoes or a shirt,our pride was more important.

3 comments:

  1. I WOULD AGREE ON WHAT ASHLEY SAID..IT HAS HAPPEN TO ME TOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can agree with Ashley because it has happen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand why you felt insulted. I give you props for elaving.

    ReplyDelete